The title? It's celebrating the live action Beauty & The Beast movie that surprisingly wasn't complete trash (yeah Live-Action Jungle Book, I mean you!).
As of 5 seconds ago I made every video I have uploaded to YouTube public. Considering everything that I'm going through, having someone shit all over something I enjoy and worked hard on hurt, especially since I feel like the comment was made just for the sake of assholery. I'm a firm believer of constructive criticism, "but" and "you should" can be very useful tools, especially to somebody early on.
Before I uploaded any videos I knew that by putting myself out there, I was putting myself at risk of getting my feelings hurt. I'm also very socially awkward and have nearly crippling social anxiety (honest reasons I don't use a webcam or do vlogs or hair and makeup videos). One of the reasons I chose to do YouTube is because I wanted to slowly overcome these issues, I figured if I could help Bunny Myers, then maybe it could help me. Furthermore, people who share the same interests and genuinely like your content will be most likely to subscribe, those same people will help to grow your fan base and by the time you meet them they will know all of your weird little quirks (and encourage that shit) so for once I wouldn't be the oddball.
All that being said, I've just reached a point where I don't give a flying shit on fire! I enjoy playing games, I enjoy creating YouTube content. While I would prefer my videos to be enjoyable, this early on I'm making them for me, to show off the things I enjoy and to improve and grow; and I have to remember that.
Be my guest to be a hater.
But for those of you who actually enjoy what I do be my guest to continue watching, and liking, and sharing, and commenting, and encouraging me; tell me ways that I can make my content better for you. You guys are the real MVPs!
Here is everything that I've ever uploaded. #LookUp
As of 5 seconds ago I made every video I have uploaded to YouTube public. Considering everything that I'm going through, having someone shit all over something I enjoy and worked hard on hurt, especially since I feel like the comment was made just for the sake of assholery. I'm a firm believer of constructive criticism, "but" and "you should" can be very useful tools, especially to somebody early on.
Before I uploaded any videos I knew that by putting myself out there, I was putting myself at risk of getting my feelings hurt. I'm also very socially awkward and have nearly crippling social anxiety (honest reasons I don't use a webcam or do vlogs or hair and makeup videos). One of the reasons I chose to do YouTube is because I wanted to slowly overcome these issues, I figured if I could help Bunny Myers, then maybe it could help me. Furthermore, people who share the same interests and genuinely like your content will be most likely to subscribe, those same people will help to grow your fan base and by the time you meet them they will know all of your weird little quirks (and encourage that shit) so for once I wouldn't be the oddball.
All that being said, I've just reached a point where I don't give a flying shit on fire! I enjoy playing games, I enjoy creating YouTube content. While I would prefer my videos to be enjoyable, this early on I'm making them for me, to show off the things I enjoy and to improve and grow; and I have to remember that.
Be my guest to be a hater.
But for those of you who actually enjoy what I do be my guest to continue watching, and liking, and sharing, and commenting, and encouraging me; tell me ways that I can make my content better for you. You guys are the real MVPs!
Here is everything that I've ever uploaded. #LookUp
Comments
Post a Comment